Interpretation and Definitions
The words for the alphabet in which the initial letter is capitalized are that are defined in the following terms. The following definitions will have the same meaning, regardless of whether they are written in singular or plural.
- Account refers to a specific account you created for yourself to gain access to our Service or certain parts of our Service.
- Company (referred by “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to thinkloaded.
- Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your mobile, computer and any device via an online site, which contains information about Your browsing history on that site in addition to other uses.
- Country refers to: Nigeria
- Device refers to any device capable of accessing the Service , such as an iPhone, a laptop computer or a tablet computer.
- Personal Data is any data that pertains to an identifiable or identified person.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider refers to any natural or legal entity who manages the information for the benefit of the Company. It is a reference to third-party entities or employees of the Company to provide the Service and to offer Services on behalf of the Company, to provide the Service for the benefit of the Company and to provide other services that are related in connection with the Service or aid to assist the Company in analyzing the way the Service is utilized.
- Usage Data is a term used to describe data that is collected automatically, either through the Service or by the infrastructure used by the Service (for instance, the length of a page’s visit).
- Web site means cbloaded. It is accessible via
- You refers to the person who is who is using or accessing the Service or the business or any another legal entity in the name of which the user is using or accessing the Service in the event that it is appropriate.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When you use Our Service, We may request You to provide us with specific personally identifiable information which can be used to identify or contact you. Personally identifiable information could include, but are not restricted to:
- Email address
- First name and the last name
- Telephone number
- Address State, Province, ZIP/Postal code City
- Usage Data
The usage data is automatically collected while using the Service.
The Usage Data could include information like Your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) and browser type or version of the browser and the pages on our Service that You visit, the date and date of your visit, the amount of time you spent on these websites, your unique device identifications and other diagnostic information.
If you access the Service via mobile devices, We can collect certain information automatically, which includes however, but not only the mobile device You are using the device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID as well as the IP address of your mobile device, your device’s mobile OS, kind that mobile Internet browser you are using unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic information.
We may also gather data that your browser transmits every time you access the Service or when you access the Service via mobile devices.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies, also known as Cookies from the browser. A cookie is tiny files that are stored on your Device. It is possible to instruct your browser to block any Cookies, or to notify you when a Cookie is delivered. However, if you are not a fan of Cookies, You might not be able to access certain features of our Service. If you do not alter your settings in your browser so that it does not allow Cookies and our Service could utilize Cookies.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service might utilize locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to gather and store information about your preferences and Your activities while using our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same settings in your browser that are used to manage Cookies in the Browser. Cookies.
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and emails could contain tiny electronic files referred to as web beacons (also called clear pixels, gifs, and single-pixel GIFs) that allow the Company to, for instance the ability to track users who have visited these pages or opened emails as well as other information about the website (for instance keeping track of how popular a particular section, or verifying the integrity of the server and system).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on Your personal device or computer whenever You are offline, while Session cookies are erased when you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies by clicking here: Cookies by TermsFeed Generator.
We employ both Session and persistent cookies for the reasons described in the following paragraphs:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session CookiesWe are the ones who administer it.
The purpose of these Cookies is vital to enable You to access services that are available on the Website and allow you to utilize certain features. They assist in authenticating users and stop fraud in the use of user accounts. If these cookies are not in place, service You requested cannot be offered, and we only use them to provide these services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies Type: Persistent CookiesWe are the ones who administer it.
The purpose of these cookies is to determine whether the users have consented to Cookies on the website.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent CookiesWe are the ones who administer it.
The purpose of these Cookies is to help us remember the preferences you make when you access the Website, for example, remembering your login information or your language preference. The goal of these cookies is to provide you with an experience that is more personalized and avoid needing to enter your preferences each time You visit the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company can make use of Personal Data for the following reasons:
- to maintain and provide our Service and to track the use of our Service.
- to manage your account: to manage Your registration as a user on the Service. The personal information you provide may allow you access to various functions of the Service, which are available to you as an registered user.
- To perform the contract: the development, acceptance and execution of the purchase agreement for the goods, items or services that you bought or purchased as well as any other contract you have with Us via the Service.
- to contact you: Contact You via phone, email SMS, or any other similar types of electronic communications, like mobile applications’ push notifications about updates or other informational messages in connection with the functions of the product or contract services, such as security updates, if necessary or appropriate for their use.
- to provide you with updates, special offers, and general information regarding other products or services we provide like those you’ve already bought or inquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive these information.
- to manage your request: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transactions: We may use your information to analyze or carry out the process of a merger, divestiture restructuring or dissolution or any other sale or transfer of all or some of our assets, either in the context of a continuing concern, or in liquidation, bankruptcy, or similar proceedings that involves Personal Data held by Us concerning our users of our Services is included among the assets that are transferred.
- for other reasons We could utilize Your data for different reasons, including analysing data and identifying trends in usage as well as assessing whether our marketing campaigns, and to assess and improve our products, services, services, and marketing, as well as your experience.
We may disclose Your Personal Information in these circumstances:
- with Service Providers: It is possible for us to disclose Your personal data with Service Providers in order to monitor and examine your use of our service for the purpose of contacting You.
- for business transactions: We may share or transfer your personal information as part of or in the course of negotiations for any merger or sale of assets of our company or financing of all or a part of our business to another business.
- Business partner: We may share Your personal information with our business partners in order to provide You with specific products, services or offers.
- In other Users: when You share personal information or engage in public spaces between other members of the community, this information can be viewed by all users and could be shared publicly beyond.
- With Your Consent We are able to disclose Your personal information to anyone for any other purpose , with your permission.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company also keeps Usage Data for internal analysis for internal analysis. Usage Data is typically retained for a short period of duration, except when the data is utilized to improve the security of our Service or improve the efficiency for Our Service, or We are legally required to keep the data for longer durations.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal information, which includes Personal Data, is processed in the company’s operational offices and at any other location where the persons who are involved in processing are situated. This means that data may be sent to — and kept on computers outside of Your state, province, or another governmental jurisdiction in which the laws governing data protection could differ from the laws in Your region.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In certain situations it is possible that the Company will be required to share the information you provide as Personal Data if required to comply with the law or as a response to valid demands from government authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Other legal obligations
The Company may share Your Personal Data in the conviction that the actions are necessary to:
- Meet the legal requirement
- Secure and protect the rights and assets of the Company
- Stop or investigate any possible violations of the Service
- Guard the safety of your personal information Users of the Service or the general public.
- Be prepared to defend yourself from legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your security and the protection of Your Personal Data is important to us, however, remember that there is no way to transmit data via the Internet or method of storage using electronic technology is completely safe. While we try to use methods that are commercially acceptable to safeguard the security of your Personal Data, We cannot assure its security 100%.
Our Service does not address individuals under 13. We do not gather personally identifiable information from anyone younger than 13 years old. If you have a guardian or parent, and you know that your child has given Us With Personal Data, please contact Us. If we discover that We have received Personal Data from anyone under 13 years old without the verification of parental consent We take the necessary steps to erase the information from our servers.
If We must be relying on consent as an legitimate basis for the processing of Your data in the country you reside, and your state requires parental consent We could need the consent of your parent prior to collecting and using the information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no influence over, and accept no responsibility for the privacy, content, policy or practice of third-party websites or services.
Updates to this Privacy and Security Policy
- By email: [email protected]